Kuruma Classic Wind-Up Wooden Toy Car - Black Dots
By kiko+ & gg*
Beep beep! Here comes a classic favorite toy with a twist! "Karuma" means "car" in Japanese but this is no ordinary toy car. A timeliness design by kiko + gg*, hand-crafted from beech wood and running entirely on all natural friction power.
No batteries or recharging needed, just pull the car back and watch it zip along! Collect a few and line them up for an epic road race. The perfect size to fit in small hands and to take along on journeys and a must-have for any little car lover!
Recommended for Ages 2+
- Material: beech wood, wind-up motor
- Weight: 134 g
- kiko+ & gg* is a minimalist-design wooden toy & gift brand from Osaka, Japan
- Founded by two Japanese female toy designers, Kaz* and Novi*, the company has been making eco-friendly toys for over 10 years
- Working closely with both Japanese and international designers, the brand is known for reinventing disposable plastic toys into longer lasting wooden creations
- The items are always created with fun, functionality and design in mind
- All toys are designed to spark creativity and the child's imagination
- Made with sustainably-sourced wood and hand-crafted in small batches in Asia
- kiko+gg toys are tested to the highest international safety standards - ASTM, EN71, CE, Prop 65
Shipping is available to the United States only.
U.S. Shipping Policy: Free shipping is offered on all standard U.S orders over $75
Dearly offers free standard shipping on all orders to the U.S. with values of $75 and up (after all promotions and discounts are applied). Please note that certain bulky, oversized, or heavy items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
Your order will be processed and shipped during our business hours which are Monday through Friday 10 AM - 4 PM CT. Please allow 1-2 additional days of processing for orders placed on a weekend or holiday.
You will receive an email notification when your order has shipped. If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
We will gladly process your return or exchange if for whatever reason you are unhappy with your purchase. We know sometimes things unfortunately just don't work out!
All returns and exchanges must take place no more than 30 days after the initial purchase. Please note: All sale items are final sale.
The customer is responsible for covering return shipping costs. For more information, please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.